1 user online :: 1 Guest and 0 Registered
- How to use the Planet Glow shader? (10474 views)
- How to make cartoon style eyes? (10268 views)
- How to transfer my A:M license to a new ... (10053 views)
- System Requirements (9368 views)
- system clock has been set back (-40) (9037 views)
- How do you use Netrender in version 16 (8326 views)
- What units does A:M export to (8289 views)
- How to change the Default Interpolation of a bone ... (8282 views)
- How can I get .gif or .tif to load ... (7508 views)
- How to animate a propeller (3245 views)
- Can I install the software on an external hard ... (2012-05-18 21:50)
- how do I intall the extra data cd to ... (2012-05-10 22:08)
- How do I add rendernodes to my Animation Master ... (2012-01-21 03:26)
- How to install my new master0.lic file after I ... (2012-01-21 03:24)
- How to install my new master0.lic file after I ... (2012-01-21 03:20)
Here you can see questions asked by other users. If you answer these question, your answers may be inserted into the FAQ.
|Date / User||Question|
Does Animation:Master use morph targeting for lip sync and facial animation or does it use skeletal animation?
Does Animation:Master use morph targeting or bone targeting for its lip sync?
Is there a demo of A:M available?
I installed AM v15 on my laptop a few years ago and a year or so ago I was in a car crash my computer was burned to a crisp and I was injured not being able to get another laptop till now.I've been trying to load my installation disk but I have no reg# or instruction just the disc please help I was really enjoying the program prior to my problems.
When putting in my activation key, it keeps saying that it cant establish a connection to the activation server, even though my internet connection is fine.
I've lost my CD-Key or activation license, but still have the CD's and the box. Is there anyway I can recover it?
Quick question: Can A:M models be exported to other programs like Maya and visa versa? The answer used to be no. I'm wondering if anything has changed to facilitate cross platform work. Thanks.
Does Animation Master export to either skel or json data formats?
Waiting for publishing by the administrators: 2