Records in this category
Can I install the software on an external hard drive?
Yes you can install the software on any drive attached to your computer. But not powered usb drives can be slow. The software it's self is not that large it maybe best to install the software on a local drive then but the models and data on the external drive. Then just tell the software to look for the data there. This may also help http://www.hash.com/lib
- How do you use Netrender in version 16
- i didnt get intructions or a download code with my purchase
- How to transfer my A:M license to a new computer
- system clock has been set back (-40)
- How do I set up netrender?
958/8%Last update: 2012-05-18 21:50
Author: Hash, Inc.
You cannot comment on this entry