Hash, Inc. Forums

TSM Rigger

Gerry

I installed the bones in a model using The Setup Machine awhile ago, added some cogs and CP weighting and ran Flipper, then put the model aside to work on some other things. Now when I go back to the model and go to run Rigger, I get an error that says "No systems found". This is a new one. I'm doing this on the PC. Any suggestions?

I can post the model if that's any help.

• Hash Fellow
EDIT: Rigger ran fine in v.15. I haven't tested it yet, but it ran and completed.

Since the crisis is passed I may not get to this quickly but I'll make a mental note to look at this later.

Thanks Robert but you don't need to worry about this. It *appears* to be fine but I'm going back to finish up some cp weighting before I finalize the rigging. I had left a lot undone on this model.

• Hash Fellow
Well, that was it, it doesn't work properly in the RC v.16. It's not like we didn't know this day was coming! Looks like I'll need to learn another rig.

You can still run rigger in V15. The characters will still work fine in v16.

Does even a plain vanilla TSM set up not run in V16?

• Hash Fellow

There have been times when having other bones present (for fans, for example) seemed to prevent Rigger from seeing all the systems it should. However it wasn't a consistently reproducible problem.

Well, that was it, it doesn't work properly in the RC v.16. It's not like we didn't know this day was coming! Looks like I'll need to learn another rig.

Hang on, now... I gave her a quick 'whirl' thru TSM2 in Version 16RC2-32 on a PC... first thing I did was delete ALL your bones and started afresh with TSM and everything went without a hitch. I am quite confident the problem must be in your toying with the bones pre-TSM.

Nice model!

Cicakwoman_Rigged_MC.mdl