Hash, Inc. Forums

Just A Wooden Sword

kwhitaker

Hi all, The original Goblin Caves was one i that i had taken down, in 09, So i thought id share the edited version of Goblin caves, with a new close uo of Mac Flin The leprechaun. character's names Mac Flin, leprechaun, Elf Jam, Eppen, Elfin, Trell, Goblins , Fairy Bree.

This piece takes place just before Goblin Drums. :)

GOBLIN__CAVE_1_T.mp4

pages24_and_21.jpg

• Hash Fellow

ideas

-When the elf is opening the cave... that electrical bolt would be helped if it had some sound effect to go with it.

-I wasn't sure if that first spear was found lying there or if it had just flown in. There's a few flash frames in there that make me not sure what the intended action is.

It was only one sword, so, i think i'll cut right to elf Elfins foot stepping on the spear cracking breaking it, or maybe right to the close up where he's talking.

Thanks you robcat, for taking the time to point that out.

Does he step on it by accident or is he intentionally stepping on it?

• Hash Fellow

Kathryn, I mistakenly edited your post instead of replying to it an I can't get back your original text. My reply should have looked like this...

It was only one sword, so, i think i'll cut right to elf Elfins foot stepping on the spear cracking breaking it, or maybe right to the close up where he's talking.

Thanks you robcat, for taking the time to point that out.

Does he step on it by accident or is he intentionally stepping on it?

"Does he step on it by accident or is he intentionally stepping on it?"

He steps on it intentionally, kinda like he saying bring it on, "yeah I smell a waylay" while he steps on the spear, breaking it.

I forgot how to make that quote work, so I just use the quotaton things .

"There were a few single frames right before he steps on it that were confusing me."

you have such a good eye :) as you can see in this original clip, the spear was laying in the wrong direction. it was something that i had over looked.

i think if i cut the clip to just before he puts his foot down. That should clear it up.

Thanks again robcat

spear_flipped.mp4