Hash, Inc. Forums

Free models

itsjustme

In this thread, I'll post models from this project that I'm making available to the community. They can be used for whatever purpose you want without restrictions.

In order to keep this thread "models only", comments, critiques and suggestions about these models can be posted in this thread.

The models may use the Porcelain material from the A:M CD/library...I'll post it here in case you are missing it. The models will work in v13 and later of A:M.

Porcelain.zip

Two versions of rigged door. To add to one of your models, import a door model and then use the "door" bone in Bones Mode to position with the rotate and translate manipulators while holding down the "Ctrl" key (Windows) so that the geometry follows. Again, you will have to texture these other than a few bump and diffuse maps that are already applied.

This model uses the Porcelain material. If you don't have it, there is a ZIP of it in the first post of this thread.

doors_07_12_2010.png

doors_07_13_2010.zip

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here is a set of floodlights with fixture. No textures are applied and no lights are part of the model...but it is rigged for positioning the lights. To add to one of your models, import the floodlights model and then use the "floodlight" bone in Bones Mode to position with the rotate and translate manipulators while holding down the "Ctrl" key (Windows) so that the geometry follows.

This model uses the Porcelain material. If you don't have it, there is a ZIP of it in the first post of this thread.

floodlights_08_21_2010.png

floodlights_08_21_2010.zip

• 3 weeks later...

Here is a section of "cinder block" wall. It's not textured and would need finishing for it to be a complete wall. It is very dense splineage (which is the route I'm taking for the sets in this project), but I thought it might be helpful as an example of spline layout and gamma tweaking.

-------------------------

EDIT

-------------------------

I had to repost the file...the first one had some flipped normals.

cinder_block_wall_section_09_10_2010.png

cinder_block_wall_section_09_10_2010b.zip

• 6 years later...