Get "The Spiral Slayer-Book One: Encounters" FREE

rusty

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rusty,

I have the Samsung TAB 10.0 with a kindle app, Does that qualify???

(It's also my Bday today, nice gift for a review)... :D

I'm currently reading one of the latest Terry Pratchett, but after that, I'd be interested in reading it... and I've got a Kindle Touch (and of course I'd do a review on it afterwards...)

See you

*Fuchur*

Hi,

Sorry I didn't reply to this earlier... I could not get logged in for a while...??? Here it is for those that want it. It's in mobi format which works on Kindles. If you read it please leave a review on amazon (link in orginal post).

Enjoy,

Rusty

I'm told that I 'need' to create the half dozen phony glowing reviews on Amazon that the author and his family and friends can generate. I'm told everyone expects these and writes off the first half dozen of so to this. I'm sorry, I just can't bring myself to do this. I'm probably a fool but, for me, cheating makes things hollow and meaningless. My syfy is not going to be the 'best' thing anyone ever read but, I think it's entertaining and a good read and, if it isn't, then I probably need to know... you think?

r