Hash, Inc. Forums

What I Have Been Working On Lately

Pitcher

Most of the characters depicted above are extras on the street or in small groupings to populate the city. Ten of the characters are Peruvians who will accompany the main character Bob Trapper, IV into the Andes and help him build his base camp. There may only be one of those ten who has a line to say. Really, there are about 4 main human characters. They are Bob Trapper, IV who is the man with the gun; Tony, the owner of the deli who sells Bob his first pastrami sandwich (He is the bald fellow with the mustache in the red shirt.); Jasmine, Bob's travel agent (She is the lady in the purplish dress behind the keyboard player.); and Vargas the owner of the company in Peru who supplies Bob with personnel and burros to help him get his equipment to his base camp (He is standing behind the trombone player). The bird will play a part in introducing the story, and small animals like the one to the right of Bob and larger animals like the one on the mountain top will have important roles. If you want to read the basic story which I have elaborated for this presentation, you can find it at: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByP4k82JQ7IOTHdDWWlPR3BFR0k/view?usp=sharing

Thanks, Rodney. I appreciate the time you spent with me and the tips you shared on how to develop story ideas. I also want to thank you, Robcat, and Fuchur for help in dealing with concerns I had about how strangely some of the models appeared on my computer as I worked with them and about problems resulting from my ignorance of the better way to develop graphic details. I learned a lot about other ways of doing things and more about the limitation of my computer's ability to handle graphics. Thanks also to the many other contributors to the Forum for their ideas on how I could work in Animation:Master more effectively.