Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Mark "Stalled Trek" Largent Interview

robcat2075

• Hash Fellow

Long time forum member and A:M user Mark Largent (Largento) is prominently interviewed about his A:M production "Stalled Trek: Amutt Time" for "Fan Film Friday" on the Axanar Productions blog.

Give it a read!

Interview Part 1

Interview Part 2 (includes discussion of A:M!)

Amutt-Time-2.jpg?resize=768%2C576

• Admin

Great interview.. but... but....

Next week on Fan Film Friday: in the conclusion of our interview with Mark Largent...

Gah! Good grief. To be continued???

It's like watching those TV shows like Star Trek in the 70's where they all ended in cliffhangers!

Noooooo!!!! I don't wanna wait until next week!

Like I said, great interview.

I was very honored to have "Stalled Trek: Amutt Time" selected for this and really appreciated the positive review.

"Hilarious! Brilliant! A perfect parody of one of the most classic fan-favorite TOS Star Trek episodes" would be a great quote for a new back cover.

One interesting thing I discovered is that Amutt Time may have been the first successful Kickstarter for a Star Trek fan film. There were a couple of unsuccessful ones before mine, but the one that is given credit for being the first ran between September and November of 2012, whereas Amutt Time ran between March and April of 2012. Of course, mine didn't raise nearly as much money or attention. :-)

I'm hoping this gets the movie in front of more Star Trek fans who might appreciate it. I think it's telling that the blog writer's first impression (before actually watching it) was that it looked "silly." That's probably representative of fans who dismissed it without giving it a chance.

• ____ 2