Hash, Inc. Forums

Just a Wooden Sword

kwhitaker

Hi mouseman, Thanks. It has been a struggle to find a way to have energy coming from the witch, to create the spell. So using video effects, in Adobe elements has helped.
Aha, I thought you might have used the lightning tricks people have talked about on the forums in the past (some combination of glow and maybe toon render and some other effect I can't remember). But it still looks good ... whatever gets you results!

" (some combination of glow and maybe toon render and some other effect "

:) That might be someting to explore Thanks mouseman

I was hoping someone would remember what the trick was. I think the relevant thread might be here. But I repeat, what you did looks really good, too. I personally can't tell one method from the other.

I followed the link

" Not found" the page you requested could not be found. If you were looking for a document or images, you might try our Links page or 3D Resources Page."

This seems to be a great resource in forensic mapping, analysis & visualization.

It would have been great to see that tutorial. http://www.hash.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=20876.html

But after reading AM forum treads, they seem to be image based, or rendered in line, with glow turned on, I'm going to have to play around with that. But for now, I think using adobe premiere element, effects, is the easiest way for me.

Thanks mouseman