Hash, Inc. Forums

The Wobbling Dead Kickstarter is Done

largento

The buzz from last night's season premiere seems to be excellent. Edna Mode said something like "luck favors the prepared". With your new funding in place, you have put yourself in the perfect position for a huge success. Bravo!

Now if only you could get Bill Gaines to come back from the dead to do your story boards.

Good luck

Let's hope so!

I'm aiming at having it finished and ready to go in early October (in time for Halloween). The new season of TWD should start in November, so my timing may work out.

I don't know that Bill Gaines ever actually wrote anything for Mad. I'm pretty sure he wrote or at least came up with plots for the EC horror comics, though. He could have written real stories for The Walking Dead. :-)

Let's hope so!

I'm aiming at having it finished and ready to go in early October (in time for Halloween). The new season of TWD should start in November, so my timing may work out.

I don't know that Bill Gaines ever actually wrote anything for Mad. I'm pretty sure he wrote or at least came up with plots for the EC horror comics, though. He could have written real stories for The Walking Dead. :-)

Ghost writer

• 2 weeks later...

TWD's new season will hit mid to late October. Just like it has from the beginning (here in the USA). Season 1 premiered on Oct. 31, Season 2 premiered on Oct. 16 and Season 3 premiered on Oct. 14. If I had to guess, I'd say Season 4 will premiere on either the 13th or the 20th, leaning heavily towards the 13th! ;)

Looking forward to your parody. Now, I need to get back to work on the animated project I'm working on with some friends. We've got an early December deadline! :D