Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Creepy Crawly Contest

NancyGormezano

Wannabee could be a spider in a bee costume for comedy effect.

Thanks Dan...Hmmm...interesting idea...will muddle/toy with it some. Spiders, however are not allowed in the contest (not insects)....HAH! like that would stop me.

I had thought about making arms, legs of Wanna Bee black, but thought it funnier to leave them skin colored.

I had thought about making arms, legs of Wanna Bee black, but thought it funnier to leave them skin colored.

How about black lace stockings?

Another interesting idea. Coincidentally, I had a version of Madame Mothra with black fishnet stockings, then decided I preferred the pink tights.

• 3 months later...
  • Hash Fellow

Charming work, once again, Nancy!

It might have been funny if they had an extra set of arms (being insects and all) so the one on the left could have a guitar in the lower pair and and a little ukelele in the top pair.

It might have been funny if they had an extra set of arms (being insects and all) so the one on the left could have a guitar in the lower pair and and a little ukelele in the top pair.

yes - excellent idea! That would have worked better. I guess since I had done some bugs with 2 pairs of arms early on, I found those models ugly, awkward,not cute. I didn't want to uglify the bee character. But in this case, it would have worked wonderfully.

This was actually a last minute image that I did. Had almost not entered, even though I had done a lot of the models way back in June. I had lost interest in the subject - the perils of starting too early and having too much time to work on an entry!