Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Just a wooden sword

kwhitaker

William swung his sword around, hitting a large stone three times. then shocked to find out it's a traveling stone he hit. He's stunned, to find he's now in ElderWoods forest, and his wooden sword has now morphed into a talking metal sword. This clip is small.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah good. Well, the eyes usually lead the head, so they should be moving to the sword first. The head could use a dip halfway along it's turn to make an arc. Then the fingers need some movement and maybe they look a little un-natually bent as they are (too bent). Finally, the sword is moving, but it may be part of the story.

Hope I didn't say too much! :D

Keep it up!

Ah good. Well, the eyes usually lead the head, so they should be moving to the sword first. The head could use a dip halfway along it's turn to make an arc. Then the fingers need some movement and maybe they look a little un-natually bent as they are (too bent). Finally, the sword is moving, but it may be part of the story.

Hope I didn't say too much! :D

Keep it up!

that's good to know, i'm going to render the scene again and apply the changs you suggested. the sword is moving, it's springing in front of Willam. i would have made it a longer render, but i was'nt' sure if it would upload. it was 2.27 MB, but i guess it could be as much as 4 or 5 MB. next it will be longer. i really appreciate you pointing those things out. Thanks Katt

Make sure you use Mpeg 4 quicktime compression with 10 and 150 in the options. And about medium quality. That usually keeps the size down. Of course though, render to high quality frames if you want a good render.....combining them later into a movie.

Make sure you use Mpeg 4 quicktime compression with 10 and 150 in the options. And about medium quality. That usually keeps the size down. Of course though, render to high quality frames if you want a good render.....combining them later into a movie.

Hi, Will had told me about recompressing with a differen't codec/compression mp4, but i hadn't realized it was in Quicktime. I have Cinema Craft encoder, i looked in there but could not fine it B), thanks for the information i shall try it :)

Oh and if you haven't finished your editing, also, people tend to blink when they shift their eyes. Not always, but usually.

Newbie Question: Why is it significant that people blink their eyes when they shift?

Not always, but usually, there's an involuntary blink when eyes rotate beyond the current field of view (ie with head movement). Try it yourself. But you'll probably conciously keep your eyes open. You'll see it in any animation/movie.

Not always, but usually, there's an involuntary blink when eyes rotate beyond the current field of view (ie with head movement). Try it yourself. But you'll probably conciously keep your eyes open. You'll see it in any animation/movie.

I've noticed it and have incorporated it too in my animations.

George

:rolleyes:

I've noticed it and have incorporated it too in my animations.

George

yes good idea. : :blink: thanks