Hash, Inc. Forums

A bit more bear...

gazzamataz

Hot on the heels of showing everyone the first half of my first Bella Bear flick 'Spaceship' I decided to reveal the first half of the other two stories I have done even if they are only in storyboard format.

So if your interested pop along to the Bella Bear Website and checkout 'Cakeshop' and 'Peg's Mansion'.

One day I might even get around to animating these stories, probably by the time I reach 90-odd! But then again I might just win the lottery and can hire people to help me. Please, please, please...

The Bella Bear Website

You get so much personality into those models! (Okay, goblinality in one case.) I don't think I will ever be able to do that.

I never thought that I would even get the half-flick done that I have :)

Perseverance, patience and tenacity helps! Of which I sometimes lack - obsessions is better :lol:

Thank you for your comment - I have never had one like that before.

Things is I keep looking at other peoples work and all the texturing detail, AO and super lighting that are lifting there models and concepts. But if I wanted to do that I feel like I would be having to start again and it has taken me so long to get this far. It's like you get to the end of your race and feel that you have done well only to find everyone has overtaken you.

Those other two stories are vintage 2004/5 BTW. Spent the first part of 2006/7 making the film.