TWO Animator

• Craftsman/Mentor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1820 posts
  • Mark Allan
  • Ontario, Canada
  • Windows

Posted 21 August 2007 - 10:09 PM

I have the collar bones moving the colar but the lower cap bones seem to not affect the cape? I have posted WIP of scene 2_01_48 to show what I am trying to do in two animation section.
Mark Allan

#2 PF_Mark

PF_Mark

TWO Animator

• Craftsman/Mentor
  • 1820 posts
  • Mark Allan
  • Ontario, Canada
  • Windows

Posted 15 April 2008 - 02:44 PM

Ok I am back at this can anyone tell me how to control tinservent cap I play with dynamic controls no affect I try the cap bones no affect the large "cape_length_geom" bone raises and lowers the entire cap that is the only motion I can get?
Mark Allan

#3 mtpeak2

mtpeak2

Not a Master

• Film
  • 5767 posts
  • Mark Skodacek
  • New Jersey
  • Windows

Posted 15 April 2008 - 05:29 PM

The dynamic setup no longer works. Someone reassigned the cps to the cape length geom bone, they're not assigned to the dynamic bone anymore, probably for simcloth. Simcloth is you only option at this point.
2008 Rig updated 04/20/2011

#4 PF_Mark

PF_Mark

TWO Animator

• Craftsman/Mentor
  • 1820 posts
  • Mark Allan
  • Ontario, Canada
  • Windows

Posted 15 April 2008 - 07:55 PM

The dynamic setup no longer works. Someone reassigned the cps to the cape length geom bone, they're not assigned to the dynamic bone anymore, probably for simcloth. Simcloth is you only option at this point.

Thanks I am working on it. I am getting some were at least I got it to work in a blank project now trying to get it to work in my scenes. but for some reason AM crashes as soon as I try to similate in my scene?
Mark Allan

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users