Hash, Inc. Forums

just a wooden sword ...Kat's last thread :(

kwhitaker

Hi everyone just wanted to let you know why its been so quite from here, we've just sold our home In Maine and we'er packing up thirty years of east cost and relocating in chula Vista San Diego California. But I'll get back to the movie, it may take a few months to get settled but I'll be back. So all you creators keep creating kat :)

• 1 year later...

Guys, I'm really sad to say that a Google search revealed that Kathryn passed away in October of 2014, just after moving to San Diego.

She was 73.

You can read her obituary, see photos and condolences here: http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/MaineToday-CentralMaine/kathryn-may-whitaker-condolences/172779292?

• Admin

I know we were just folks hanging out here in the forum but I feel like I've just lost a family member.

I wonder if her family knows just how much we enjoyed having her here with us.

I hope she knew too.

I left a short message on the guestbook.

• 5 months later...

Hello all thank you for your kind words I left a note in a different forum I am learning this site so some of you might have seen this. I am Jamie my mom was Kat short for Kathryn, I have all her works and am looking into finishing her work if I Am able she seem to thinks so... I am reaching out to see what I can learn and if anyone is will to lend a hand or any information on these works of art,and so much more. I posted a note on one of Rodney's forums and I am not sure how to move it to this one so I am reposting here. My email address is Jamie.brunell@ aol.com if anyone wants to reach out. My mom worked on this for as long as I can remember between stories and so much more she told me how she wanted the movie ended so I will get brave enough to learn and this is such a wonderful tool I thank all of you. Right now I am just learning how to make a ball bounce he last class she gave me most of her art work is done I just need to learn how to render it. Thanks again ☺️

Welcome, Jamie!

I love that you are finishing your mom's work. There'll be a learning curve, but I'm sure you'll get over the bumps. Rodney and Robcat can probably point you to the video tutorials and other materials that are available here.

My only advice is not to let it overwhelm you. In the beginning it can seem daunting, but if you stick with it, it does start to make sense.

We have a pretty small community here, but I've found them to be very helpful with answering questions and offering up solutions.

Hello all thank you for your kind words I left a note in a different forum I am learning this site so some of you might have seen this. I am Jamie my mom was Kat short for Kathryn, I have all her works and am looking into finishing her work if I Am able she seem to thinks so... I am reaching out to see what I can learn and if anyone is will to lend a hand or any information on these works of art,and so much more. I posted a note on one of Rodney's forums and I am not sure how to move it to this one so I am reposting here. My email address is Jamie.brunell@ aol.com if anyone wants to reach out. My mom worked on this for as long as I can remember between stories and so much more she told me how she wanted the movie ended so I will get brave enough to learn and this is such a wonderful tool I thank all of you. Right now I am just learning how to make a ball bounce he last class she gave me most of her art work is done I just need to learn how to render it. Thanks again ☺️

Wow Jamie :). That is really great. We will surely try to help where we can :).

Rendering is something I do not have a tutorial about, but I am sure Rodney or Robert have something for that :).

See you

*Fuchur*

• 8 months later...