Hash, Inc. Forums

Flat Tire!

Sweet....

That effect really works well!

Tom

PS- Rob, I had an unrelated question...(and since you are very knowledgeable about AM I thought I would piggyback on this post).

I am trying to load a series of 32 bit tga files to be used as animated sprites and AM only loads the first image in the series in the sprite pull down menu.

I am using 18.0o AVX. Any idea what might be going wrong?

Thanks for any assistance...

It worked! Pretty cool as well...

I will attach my tire and project if anyone wants to digest it.

BASICALLY- there is a bone and a null in the tire model... the null is placed at the very top of the tire to be used as an aim-at target. The bone is at the 0,0,0 as a rotation axis. I made an action for the tire, and selected New Distort and then selected the tire bone as the target- which conformed the distort to the shape of the tire nicely. I added a 'aim roll at' constraint to the distort's main bone(aiming at the null at the top of the tire) to keep it from spinning as the tire turned. Then- brought the tire into a chor... added the action... and animated it's position and eyeballed the rotation to match (I suppose this is where the stride length feature would help...)

https://giphy.com/gifs/SiGHN0yXafUYEKgmDy/html5

TIREforPRESSURE.mdl

TIRE pressure.prj

tire (1).mp4

• ____ 2