Hash, Inc. Forums

"Summer Memories" Image Contest Winners Announced!

robcat2075

• Hash Fellow

Prizes, surprises, and more!

Get yourself a root beer float, a bowl of popcorn and watch the Summer Memories Image Contest Awards

PosterPoster720Winners.jpg

Congratulations to our very fine winners!

Big "Thanks" to Jason for running the contest poll and to Hash. Inc for the gift certificates for our medal winners!

The all-new "Summer Memories" medal is my next project!

Runner-up prizes will be distributed ASAP.

I apologize for taking so long to put this video together. I'm slow!

Thanks to everyone who entered. I hope everyone will be back for the next contest!

• ____ 2

That was terrific, Robert! Hearing everyone's explanation for their entries was great. Next time, you need a musical routine at the beginning. :-)

Thanks so much to all those who voted, I'm super-thrilled to get one of the Summer Memories medals!

• ____ 1

Congratulations to everyone who entered the contest! As Oprah would say as she pointed to each one of us ... "You win a car!" ... "And you win a car!" .. "And you win a car!" :D
Thank you Robert for all the hard work in creating the video as well. Nicely done! Although, I have my suspicions that you may not have been wearing pants during the whole thing ... ;)

Thanks everyone!

• ____ 1

Congratulations to the caricature winners, too! Let's see if I can get them done in less than two years like last time. :-)

Steve, John, & Roger, if you'll message me with a photo I can use for the caricature, I'll see if I can't knock these out in the near future. (Roger, it can be your dog, if you like.)