Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

SciFi Contest WIP - higginsdj

Hi all,

A few points. First I am treating this exercise as an AM showcase so I am not interested in prizes. This also means I would like as much input into my image as possible to make it as good as it can possibly be (even if others wish to enlist to provide resources).

I wish to 'showcase' as many features in AM as possible and produce a kick ass image - but - I am not the greatest/most creative artist out there (I'm a bit of ahack really). Any amount of critique/help will be most welcome.

My image thus far comprises a background generated in another APP (a 3D Landscape APP) and I then moved the camera to look down on the landscape to generate the terrain texture and decaled the terrain with it (I assume this is within the rules given one is allowed to use Photoshop et al to create mattes/maps etc). Everything else will be in AM.

OK - first up - composition. I don't think it works (there will be an explosion in middle foreground). Thoughts? (The explosion is just a composited image - not the final product) just for compositional consideration.

Cheers

untitled0.jpg

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK - having posted the image as a thumbnail I see the first problem - everything is happening on the same same horizontal line and the explosion is in the centre of the image (not a good start)