Hash, Inc. Forums

Hash support email wait time

DavidDenzill

• Admin
Having to wait sometimes up to a month to get a license is one of the things I seriously dread

That shouldn't be the case.

We (as a community) will have to stare at that and see if there is something we can do to assist.

Heck, being from Portland Oregon... as close as you are you should be able to drive over to Jason's house and ring his doorbell!

In general I am only able to help with trials (without hacking ;)),
but as this sounds, Jason just missed the e-mail.

I'll get in touch with him about this... I am quite sure he just overlooked the e-mail if it really took 3 weeks now.

See you
*Fuchur*

Hello,

I'm really sorry about this but the first email either account got was on Friday 02/24/2017 and I replied to it today. I see that you did also send it to my personal account but I have no record of it either on my email program or server. I sent you a reply but if you do not get a reply from that just PM me on the forums and I can get that sent over to you.

I do get behind at times, so if it's been a week you can PM me here I will get right back to you. Well right back to you will be faster than a lost email anyways.