Hash, Inc. Forums

Coming Back

Zaryin

So, After Windows 10 ate my last pc with all my stuff on it, I was pretty upset. I just didn't want t deal with it for awhile. I now have a new laptop and I was actually able to get my stuff off my old pc finally. So I can't really afford the subscription version of A:M, so I was thinking of getting the 300 dollar version. I actually have the money for that right now and it's been years since I upgraded.

My question is; is it a digital download? My new laptop doesn't have a disc drive so I would need a digital version. Otherwise, I could always buy a usb disk drive, but I would rather not.

Thanks for reading.

• Admin

Hi Jeff! Welcome back!

Yes, it's a digital version.

It's the exact same thing as the subscription. It just doesn't expire.

There is no CD version.

Although we can download the digital and burn it to a CD for those that really want a CD.

And I won't give you a hard time about the $79 vs $300 thing.

I've been thinking about getting a copy of the eternal A:M myself. ;)

I would love to be able to get the subscription version. It's just that I'm poor, ha. I can only afford something by saving up for it. I already have so many other subscriptions right now, I just can't get another one. I don't know where I'll even be in a year to know If I could afford to resub next year. So I have to go this way. At least for now. I don't want a sub running out on me then not be able to keep working until I can afford to resub.

Thanks for the answers guys.

I've decided to go with the subscription version. We'll see how it goes. If in a year I think I'd be better off going the other way -- we'll see about the permanent one then.

Where's the best place to start getting a refresher course on A:M v19? I think the last version I used was 14.

Thanks again.