Photo
- - - - -

Roll Call for Bus Stop entries

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
55 replies to this topic

#51 robcat2075

robcat2075

occasional smarty-pants

• Hash Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23982 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 07:25 AM

Robcat,

I've re rendered my bus stop submission to correct the flickering. If you want it/need it here it is. Also a simple soundtrack. I'm not entirely happy with it, so if you don't use it that's fine as well.

It's getting used!

I think the twitching is from pulling the IK leg targets too far.

Robert Holmén
------

Got an A:M question? Come to Live Answer Time.   Saturdays, Noon CDT (1700 GMT)

Watch the 2017 "Summer Memories" Image Contest Awards

My tutorials All my most beloved tutorials in one convenient location. Except for the ones I've forgotten about.

this is only a ... my gallery of A:M tests

87,848 pushed!: the #1 heavy push on Youtube

Big thanks to... Roger (again!), Shelton (it's huge!), NancyGormezano, Roger, cribbidaj, thefreshestever, Tom, Dalemation, Simon Edmondson, thejobe, Rob_T (2 more x), agep (again!), itsjustme, jason1025(+1), dblhelix (+1),markw, Roger (3x!), mouseman (x 2!), Xtaz, agep, Gerry, thefreshestever, dblhelix (twice!), jason1025, Luuk Steitner, PDM, Rob_T and Dhar!

#52 Gerry

Gerry

Honorary human

• Craftsman/Mentor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3586 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 08:37 AM

I'll try to do the commentary track this weekend.

"When fortune comes, seize her firmly by the forelock, for I tell you she is bald in back." - Leonardo daVinci

#53 tbenefi33

tbenefi33

Prolific

• Craftsman/Mentor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 10:43 PM

Curious is the Bus stop Roll call to late ?

#54 robcat2075

robcat2075

occasional smarty-pants

• Hash Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23982 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 06:43 AM

Curious is the Bus stop Roll call to late ?

You got something? Point me to it.

Robert Holmén
------

Got an A:M question? Come to Live Answer Time.   Saturdays, Noon CDT (1700 GMT)

Watch the 2017 "Summer Memories" Image Contest Awards

My tutorials All my most beloved tutorials in one convenient location. Except for the ones I've forgotten about.

this is only a ... my gallery of A:M tests

87,848 pushed!: the #1 heavy push on Youtube

Big thanks to... Roger (again!), Shelton (it's huge!), NancyGormezano, Roger, cribbidaj, thefreshestever, Tom, Dalemation, Simon Edmondson, thejobe, Rob_T (2 more x), agep (again!), itsjustme, jason1025(+1), dblhelix (+1),markw, Roger (3x!), mouseman (x 2!), Xtaz, agep, Gerry, thefreshestever, dblhelix (twice!), jason1025, Luuk Steitner, PDM, Rob_T and Dhar!

#55 wedgeeguy

wedgeeguy

Journeyman

• *A:M User*
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 03:08 PM

Hi Robert ... Sorry but I won't be able to record a commentary on my own animation (the guy in his undies dancing with the umbrella). For some reason my computer won't record audio with a mic attached (unfortunately the sound card is integrated into the motherboard). Just wanted to let you know in case you were waiting for everyone to complete that part of it. Sorry about the delay in responding. Thanks Robert ... Bruce

#56 tbenefi33

tbenefi33

Prolific

• Craftsman/Mentor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 11:47 AM

Her you go Robcat2075 not sure where to put it. Yall can pretty much guess where I got this I deal from :D Attached File  bus_stop_1c.mov   7.07MB   66 downloads