Photo

Model request: Tin Servant Hair

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 robcat2075

robcat2075

occasional smarty-pants

• Hash Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23903 posts
  • Robert Holmén
  • *Moderator*
  • Dallas, Texas
  • other
  • Windows
  • Programmer:NO

Posted 23 June 2010 - 06:34 PM

Would anyone, who happens to have the Tin Servant on hand or can get it from the SVN, care to make a helmet hair version of his coif?

Make it a model that I could drop into the chor and constrain to his head bone and it would pop into the same place as his particle hair.

If you want to texture it to look like it has hair strands that would be a nice extra, but I think just flat black might pass.

Maybe there's a version of him sitting around already where he had modeled hair and that could be extracted. I dimly recall something like that.

I don't know why, but there seems to be no way for me to get a frame rendered with his real hair ON.

(I'm trying to do a render of the parade scene)

thanks

Robert Holmén
------

Got an A:M question? Come to Live Answer Time.   Saturdays, Noon CDT (1700 GMT)

Watch the 2017 "Summer Memories" Image Contest Awards

My tutorials All my most beloved tutorials in one convenient location. Except for the ones I've forgotten about.

this is only a ... my gallery of A:M tests

87,848 pushed!: the #1 heavy push on Youtube

Big thanks to... Roger (again!), Shelton (it's huge!), NancyGormezano, Roger, cribbidaj, thefreshestever, Tom, Dalemation, Simon Edmondson, thejobe, Rob_T (2 more x), agep (again!), itsjustme, jason1025(+1), dblhelix (+1),markw, Roger (3x!), mouseman (x 2!), Xtaz, agep, Gerry, thefreshestever, dblhelix (twice!), jason1025, Luuk Steitner, PDM, Rob_T and Dhar!

#2 NancyGormezano

NancyGormezano

Runs With Scissors

• Film
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7686 posts
  • Nancy Gormezano
  • Cupertino, CA
  • Windows
  • Contests Won:**

Posted 23 June 2010 - 07:10 PM

Here's just the hair and brows geometry from the tinservant proxy model - I don't know if this is the most current (forgot to delete rig, relationships etc)

Attached Files

#3 robcat2075

robcat2075

occasional smarty-pants

• Hash Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23903 posts
  • Robert Holmén
  • *Moderator*
  • Dallas, Texas
  • other
  • Windows
  • Programmer:NO

Posted 23 June 2010 - 08:15 PM

Thanks, I'll try plugging that in.

Robert Holmén
------

Got an A:M question? Come to Live Answer Time.   Saturdays, Noon CDT (1700 GMT)

Watch the 2017 "Summer Memories" Image Contest Awards

My tutorials All my most beloved tutorials in one convenient location. Except for the ones I've forgotten about.

this is only a ... my gallery of A:M tests

87,848 pushed!: the #1 heavy push on Youtube

Big thanks to... Roger (again!), Shelton (it's huge!), NancyGormezano, Roger, cribbidaj, thefreshestever, Tom, Dalemation, Simon Edmondson, thejobe, Rob_T (2 more x), agep (again!), itsjustme, jason1025(+1), dblhelix (+1),markw, Roger (3x!), mouseman (x 2!), Xtaz, agep, Gerry, thefreshestever, dblhelix (twice!), jason1025, Luuk Steitner, PDM, Rob_T and Dhar!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users