Hash, Inc. Forums

Making Progress

Rodney

• Admin

Paul,

You mentioned in another topic your desire to see your Papa Bear production progress and suggested your willingness to have others assist in that effort.

I'm curious if part of your project could be 'open sourced' to allow public input and contribution.

Every aspect of production would not need to be made public but perhaps some could be.

I realize that a goal and a significant challenge in such a thing would be to maintain your vision for the production as you move forward but I don't see that as a major obstacle as long as everyone knows you reserve the right to green light and approve each element... and even change them later as you see fit.

Believe it or not, there are some of us in the community that (at least occasionally) enjoy being directed.

One of the detriments to involvement in any project is the prospect of long term commitment.

This is magnified when there is no clear understanding of the extent of what 'long term' is.

But if every day progress is made toward an end product. eventually a product will be made.

There is no reason why productions should take as long as they currently do other than that a producer or director needs additional time to produce or direct.

Is there something that can be done here in the forum to assist you on a short term (day-to-day) basis?