Hash, Inc. Forums

Old Clips gone?

MJL

I spent some time learning to navigate around in the "new" A:M Films this morning. There a few of the classics from the "old" A:M films that I couldn't seem to locate. I'm not sure if it was my navigational abilities or the fact that they are no longer included. the Titles I was looking for are : "Little Ditty", and "It's bad.....ALL bad...." Just wondering if they just didn't make the cut or if they're gone for good?

Robert: Yes, I meant the original A:M Films site.

Mark: I went to the Hash home page and the Gallery/A:M Films took me to the "new" A:M Films site. Where do I find the link to the Vintage A:M Films?

I missed it too - too bad it's not in a prominent place.

Now you've got me curious.

How often did everyone click on the vintage A:M Films link when it was in a prominent place? ;)

Probably would be better to have all the films on A:M films and not have 2 separate links. But I gather it was up to each person to move their stuff over from "old" to "new".

When I was contemplating investing in A:M (had I known then what I know now I would have printed the $299) I spent a lot of time perusing those clips in the "vintage" A:M Films. I went back to the site several times to view them again and again. They were a major part of my decision to take the plunge. For someone coming in who had no CG background, (nor photoshop) they were a powerful enticement. Have I mentioned how much I love this software?