• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6877 posts
  • Rodney Baker
  • *Admin*
  • Illinois (not Japan)
  • subscriber
  • Windows

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:20 PM

Several of the 'Documentation forums will be moving around in the forum.
Primarily the new Animation:Master Answers (A:M Answers) forum that was hidden in the 'Exploring v17' area.

Since documentation sits pretty well in between 'Learning' and 'Help Desk' activities I hope it makes sense to place it between those two areas in 'The A:M Exchange / Resources Center / User Groups' section of the forum. There will be the inevitable conflicts of interest in where things need to go but that'll all get worked out in time. If anyone feels strongly that it belongs somewhere else please make your wishes known.

http://www.hash.com/...p?showforum=171

I would like to welcome Chris and Simon to the Publishing and Editing team.
You'll see them coming online as moderators, Publishers and Editors and such shortly.
While A:M Answers is primarily moderated by Jason Hampton and Fuchur that topic and most of those in the A:M Answers area are multi-moderated. I know there are some who have been documenting that aren't currently members of the Publishers/Editors group and if you find that you can't edit posts please let me know. Hash Fellows and Film groups should already have Publisher/Editor access but if not the same goes for you.

Welcome aboard Chris and Simon! :)
A good idea is a seed, not a solution or
"You can lead horses to water but they still will not animate feature films."
See my effort to think about the art of animation at: My Blog
Want to learn A:M? Start TaoA:M

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users