Hash, Inc. Forums

v17.0e

Installers:

Windows 32Bit

Windows 64Bit

Intel Mac

Change Log:

• Fixed All
    [bug]6288[/bug] AM crashes after message "Reparing a group with the same cp listed twice"
  • Fixed All
    [bug]6286[/bug] random 5x5 black squares in render
  • Fixed All
    [bug]6281[/bug] Lath-Tools has trouble with normals...
  • Fixed All
    [bug]6239[/bug] Rotoscopes disappearing when copy/paste (actually paste) geometry in the modellingwindow....
  • Fixed All
    [bug]5404[/bug] Opening and then closing pose window crashes AM
  • Fixed All
    [bug]5490[/bug] Aim At - AdjustDepthOfField problem
  • Fixed All
    [bug]6109[/bug] Lag will not accept non-numerical data in Expressions
  • Fixed All
    [bug]6290[/bug] Audio wavforms no longer appear in PWS
  • Fixed All
    [bug]5789[/bug] Expression Boolean Operators && and || don't work
    possible now the following expression as example
    "If(..|..|..|..|Bone2.Transform.Rotate.X>50 && ..|..|..|..|Bone2.Transform.Rotate.X
  • New All
    [bug]6110[/bug] An Expression Function to determine the location/rotation/scale of a bone at a point in time. New expression keyword "AtTime(time, n)", where time is the time for which You want to have the value for n , n is the Bone information example AtTime(GetTime()+SetFrame(2),..|..|..|..|Model1.Transform.Translate.Y) where GetTime()+SetFrame(2) , evaluates the Y position for Model1 at the current chor time + 2 frames SetFrames() is also a new keyword, setting the time value in frames based on the current fps, time value is always based on seconds

• New All
    [bug]6182[/bug] "Prevent CP Assignment" property for bones now property for bones is named "Prevent assigning cp's", if it is set to "ON"no cp's can't be assigned to this bone Frequently when rigging a model it is useful to use bones in relationhips within a model but undesirable for the model's CPs to be directly assigned (accidentally) to those particular bones. For example: A subset of bones for an FK arm control will never need the model's mesh directly assigned to it. Sometimes, some of the mesh can accidentally be assigned to the bones and reassigning the mesh and CP weighting back to the intended bones can be time consuming. I am suggesting here that an additional option in the properties window for the selected bone be added called "Prevent CP Assignment" (implemented like the "Lock IK" option). This would prevent the bone from having CPs assigned to it.

• New All
    Plugin Amplitude create keyframes for a property in a chor or action, based on the amplitude from a wav file

• start from a selected model/light/camera property in a chor or action (action must be open) (all properties except boolean/categoryproperties)

• selecting a wav file (supported wav file formats the same as A:M can read)

• "Timing"

• "Use chor length" , only the part of wav file that's matching chor lengthis used

• "Use File length", the chor length is extended to match the wav file length

• "Select length" , let You select a part of the wav file

• "Both channels" , for stereo files averaging the left and right channel

• "Left channel", use the left channel only

• "Right channel", use the right channel only

• "Shortcut to"

• "Minimum value" , the value You want have at the highest negative peak

• "Maximum value" , the value You want have at the highest positive peak
      (the minimum / maximum values for this property are displayed too)

• "Add to current value", if You have already action/keyframes set for this property, the calculated values are added to this

• "Generate keyframes"

• "each frame" generate one keyframes/frame

• "each half frame" generate two keyframes/frame
      [/ist]

They are fixed after a disconnect the ftp update did a resume not a restart and we have set our server not to support resume.(it save space and resources).

The 'old' versions now need to be replaced so you should not download them for about an hour.. Like v17.0d -

Clothsim...64 bit

Ever sense 17 b (17a clothsim works) and beyond in 64 bit only...Clothsim crashes AM once simulate simcloth is activated ..... works fine in 32 bit ..... this is crazy..obviously it has something to do with my laptop only ... just wish I knew what could possible be causing it...

I keep my computer up to date .... all things seem fine other wise .......

Mike C

• Hash Fellow
Clothsim...64 bit

Ever sense 17 b (17a clothsim works) and beyond in 64 bit only...Clothsim crashes AM once simulate simcloth is activated ..... works fine in 32 bit

did you ever post a sample PRJ that crashes for you?

Clothsim...64 bit

Ever sense 17 b (17a clothsim works) and beyond in 64 bit only...Clothsim crashes AM once simulate simcloth is activated ..... works fine in 32 bit

did you ever post a sample PRJ that crashes for you?

I think it was you who posted a simple simcloth prj for me that worked for you and I tried it and it crashes on my PC ..... I still use it for testing each new update / version that comes out ..... it's just so odd ..... 17a 64 fine after that crash @ simming.....if I had a clue to know where to look ..... at least 17a 64 works as well as all the 32 bit versions .. so I'm getting along just fine .... I just hate weird problems I can't seem to figure out....

• Hash Fellow
at least 17a 64 works as well as all the 32 bit versions .. so I'm getting along just fine .... I just hate weird problems I can't seem to figure out....

Just out of curiosity... try dragging the v17a simcloth plugin to v17e and see what happens.

Needed to update my status on Simcloth crashes after version 17a (Windows 7 64 bit) (17b on had crashed when clicking on simulate simcloth in Cho) Well

GOOD News !

I have no idea why changing the program settings under properties fix it but it sure did.......even tho the settings were the same as 17a (talking about 64 bit only, no problems with 32 bit, any version)

Fixed when I changed (not sure which one fixed it..)

Run= Maximized

Run as Administrator box checked under- shortcut tab / advanced tab

Compatibility tab / check box for "Run this program as an Administrator"

SO now I can close these post of mine out...and on a good note.....

Mike Kamikaze