Hash, Inc. Forums

Just a Wooden Sword

kwhitaker

Still tired and thirsty, the elves are drinking from the brook.

This is just my thought, :) I've read some of the discussions, on how it is better to create a short film. While i agree, it has many benefit.

There is something to say about a longer movie. Working with familiar characters and watching the plot unfold, i enjoy the adventure with every new clip.

if i were a pro, I guess I would know how each rendered clip was going to look, :P

i am not, so to me, it's like opening up a kiln after the first firing, never knowlng for sure how the colors are going to fire. or how a scene with all its characters will render.

Sometimes it's a good surprise, and lot of times not, it means back to work, but it's all fun. thoughts and advise welcome

Looking good, Kat! I think mostly we champion the short film because few of us have the dedication to tackle the long project. You've proven you do have the patience and dedication!

PS-->I like that you have leaves and stuff floating around in the water. Nice touch!

Thank you mouseman, for your encouraging words :)

I've loved watching your progress. I'm just so impressed with your progress. You have had relatively steady progress, your skills have matured over time, your story and vision are great. Seeing what you have accomplished is very inspirational, and inspires me (and I'm sure others think so) to keep at it and dedicate myself to working on my own projects.