Hash, Inc. Forums

nitelite bit

dblhelix

thought i'd post animation as well as chatting, for a change.

it's slow&lazy going, had only two days this week for a:m. didn't go back to the asymmetric walk cycle, but figured i could use an invisible platform as ground plane for that cycle, and animate the forward progress of that platform. good for specific walks like limping or walking with a broken heel.

here's showcasing a shaded/wire render;

a middle of a sequence from my inofficial version; there's action both before and after this = there is neither beginning or end in this clip. all critique is welcome, intention should now be clearly visible and separate from newbie blunders.

3_1_1speedtestrend.mov

thanks! :)

with fresh eyes, doing my own critique - he'll probably kick back/bend knee more before jump - the head could be a mite too wobbly depending on how strained i want him (interpolation studies..) - strained would mean the dangly right foot would show more cramped energy.

have to do the next motion before deciding; i'd like contrasting energies to accomplish some of the work here.

after the jump up, his foot is lodged under the bench. no one asked, but i just realized it looks odd without shadows to help.