Bakesurface
    • default values now the following
      Resolution 10
      Margins 1
      Maximum textures size Automatic
      Overwrite Files True
      Delete old decals False
      Delete materials False
      If Bakesurface is started without the dialog (Shift + LMB) last settings are used

• the created decalimages having now a new naming scheme "bs_"modelname"_"texturetype"."extension (jpg as default) with this change it's possible to bake more than one model in one projectfile

• new combobox "Maximum textures size", where You can select wich size the created decalimages should have Automatic - based on Resolution , the best matched size (as in previous A:M versions) 128 - maximum texturesize 128x128 pixel and so one up to 4096x4096 only the 64bit version has the possibility to select 8192 as maximum texture size the algorithm tries now to match this value in one dimension

• new option
      "Delete materials" If this is checked , all materialnodes (! INCLUDING particle materials !) are removed from the model and groups and the surface atrributes are set to the default values

[*]New All

[bug]6413[/bug] Allow undo functionallity in the stamp editor basic undo/redo funtcionality added, selections are not undoable, only cornercp moving is undoable special functionality for command key's + LMB in the stampview (only as reminder) Ctrl key (Mac Command key) + LMB split uv stack and add the nearest corner to selection Shift key + LMB add uvs to selection Alt key + LMB add vertex to selection

[*]New All

[bug]6456[/bug] Feature request: Option to select the visual representation of bones switching to simple bone draw mode (bones are drawn as simple line instead of shaft) possible with keyboard shortcut "Shift+7" or the button from Tools->Customize->Commands->Draw (you need to add this button manually for the first time) keyboard shortcut can found at Tools->Customize->Commands->Keyboard "Toogle bone draw mode

[*]Changes All

[bug]6457[/bug] Option to select between Spline/Hold/Linear as default keyframe interpolation

!!! Important change !!!

affects only new created drivers , for this drivers keyframes are created with the selected default keyframe interpolation You can set this at "Tools"->"Options"->"Action"->"Keyframe Interpolation" if "Default" is selected in most cases the interpolation method is "Spline", the behavior of creating keyframes is in this case the same as in previous A:M versions ! if any other is selected, it overrides the default values for the driver !

[*]Changes All

Stampview , if a corner or a group of corners are selectet , RMB not longer display a popup menu , makes no sense in such a scenario

[*]Changes All

different cursor for "Add Lock Mode"

[*]Fixed All

[bug]6490[/bug] Crash after Save

[*]Fixed All

[bug]6482[/bug] New CPs made with Y key not properly placed

[*]Fixed All

[bug]6478[/bug] Can't create bone chain with Snap Manipulator to Grid ON

[*]Fixed All

[bug]6491[/bug] Can't Keyframe in Composite

[*]Fixed All

[bug]6487[/bug] Lights not fully drawn in Bones mode fixed also some realtime draw issues for bones (ghosty circles)

[*]Fixed All

[bug]6494[/bug] strange snapping was a unwanted sideeffect from #[bug]6445[/bug] Moving cp's in front view don't keep z axis position

[*]fixed Opengl Driver

[bug]6477[/bug] Mac, OpenGL Causing "Bones Mode" Display Issues

[*]Fixed All

[bug]6488[/bug] Rotoscopes on lights lost after save and reload of project. see the notes below

[*]Fixed All

[bug]6486[/bug] Rotoscope image on light not working Not longer allowed to drag rotoscopes on light or camera caches ,only allowed for instances light/camera in a chor/action or lights inside a model notes for the special case lights inside a model (in the bone hierachie) "if show more than drivers" is selected , the rotoscopes are NOT visible but they are still affects rendering, this is a accommodation for netrender it was very tricky to get this to work ....

[*]Fixed All

[bug]6485[/bug] Splines set to "Render as Line" are not smooth in final render I higly recommend to use the "Resamplespline" plugin in such a case for evenly distributed cp's on the spline.

• Admin

Thank you!

64bit has fixed my previous issue with v18b. What a relief!

But...

I'm having an issue with the 32bit installation in that I'm getting this error message after installation:

(I'm guessing this might be related to the issue I was having in v18b)

As I did an install over the top of the previous install I will go back in and install v18d into a new folder to see if that solves the problem.

Update: No, a clean 32bit install still produces the same error message.

Update2: Nope. 32bit installation isn't working.

RandVectorError.jpg

• Admin
New All

- 6456: Feature request: Option to select the visual representation of bones switching to simple bone draw mode (bones are drawn as simple line instead of shaft) possible with keyboard shortcut "Shift+7" or the button from Tools->Customize->Commands->Draw (you need to add this button manually for the first time) keyboard shortcut can found at Tools->Customize->Commands->Keyboard "Toogle bone draw mode

OOOOooo... I like that! :)

toggleBonesVisuals.jpg

So hate to have to post this so soon but first thing I see in v18d is all the normal directions are messed up. Open the same files in other versions and they are back to how they should be.

Screen shots are the exact same project with show back facing ploys OFF, which is why the v18d one looks kind of see-through.

And as I found in v18b trying to do a screen render very often results in a crash.

Because the Mac version of A:M more often than not messes up the realtime onscreen display of decals (and rotoscopes for that matter) I find myself needing to do a lot more screen renders just to see how things are looking. This is fast approaching unworkable now.

But trying to find an up side before bed, the CP freeze is fixed in v18d!

v18d.png

All_Other_Versions.png

• Hash Fellow
So hate to have to post this so soon but first thing I see in v18d is all the normal directions are messed up. Open the same files in other versions and they are back to how they should be.

Screen shots are the exact same project with show back facing ploys OFF, which is why the v18d one looks kind of see-through.

Can you post that object (not re-saved in v18)?

Thank you!

64bit has fixed my previous issue with v18b. What a relief!

But...

I'm having an issue with the 32bit installation in that I'm getting this error message after installation:

(I'm guessing this might be related to the issue I was having in v18b)

As I did an install over the top of the previous install I will go back in and install v18d into a new folder to see if that solves the problem.

Update: No, a clean 32bit install still produces the same error message.

Update2: Nope. 32bit installation isn't working.

try this link I can not repeat that, you may have a bad cached download link

ftpftp://ftp.hash.com/pub/updates/windows/AM_32BIT.exe

• Admin

Thanks Jason, I attempted to download again from the FTP site but that installer failed as well. :(

Steffen suggested installing without the SSE3 option checked and that worked!

He'll be rebuilding the installer to take care of that issue but in the meantime installing without SSE3 works for 32bit v18d.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...