Hash, Inc. Forums

Just A Wooden sword

kwhitaker

How many more scenes do you have, Kat? You've really done a lot of work!

I have four more scenes that are animated. and yes I've done a lot of work, but... most of what I've been doing for the last year is learning, and reworking scenes that were done.. the real work will come in the next new 20 scenes, attempting new material like a muddy pool, and a stream of water, rain and probably other things I've never tried

it's really hard to keep going forward in the animation, :) when I see so much I want to fix. ;)

Thanks largento and HomeSlice

Well, your sense of mood has really come a long way, Kat - the lighting is very strong here. I also love the little character acting details - like the drumming the fingers on "but its meaning is concealed."

One thing stand out though - the eyes - while you have shapes and expressions, they always stare straight ahead. Once you have all other animation done, go back and add some eye darting, swiveling etc.. nothing too extreme - and your characters will really jump off the screen!

Your tenacity is admirable, I can't wait to see what you are up to next!

• Hash Fellow
Hi here, not much excitement around Camp Elderwood, this night, other then the companions are ready to go after the banshee.

any suggestion please post them

They need something to do besides just the conversation.

What are they doing at this camp? Cooking? sleeping? Looking for something? There must be something else they need to do besides talk. Testing their bows? Sharpening their arrows? Roasting marshmallows? Something.

One thing stand out though - the eyes - while you have shapes and expressions, they always stare straight ahead. Once you have all other animation done, go back and add some eye darting, swiveling etc.. nothing too extreme - and your characters will really jump off the screen!

I agree there are too many centered eyes. Here's a post I did about not-straight-ahead eyes

Your tenacity is admirable, I can't wait to see what you are up to next!
I'm also eager to see your progress on this.

Go back and add some eye darting, swiveling etc.. nothing too extreme - and your characters will really jump off the screen

Thank you Frosteternal :) for your always excellent advice ... glad your back

I agree there are too many centered eyes. Here's a post I did about [url=http://www.hash.com/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=31802&view=

they need something to do besides just the conversation.

What are they doing at this camp? Cooking? sleeping? Looking for something? There must be something else they need to do besides talk. Testing their bows?

Sharpening their arrows? Roasting marshmallows? Something.

Wow, So many good things to have them do, I'll get them busy doing something, now that I have a few choices. i will read you post, i'm sure it will be most

helpful :) : thank you robcat2075 for you really good advice.