1st Place Arthur Scheijde:
Entry02.jpg

2nd Place Dusan Kastelic:
Entry04.png

3rd Place John Bigboote(Tie):
Entry05.jpg

3rd Place John Bigboote(Tie):
Entry06.jpg

Please email support@hash.com for your winnings. This was an awesome contest 1st and 2nd place were only by one vote! I'm going to try to think of another contest soon. Since this went so well.

Next weekend when I get the v18.0 Gallery up, I will get the v19.0 up too.

• ____ 1

Hi everyone,

That is very cool! The name is not my username Kualrobi, but 'Arthur Scheijde' from The Netherlands.The 3D man I created is an actual historical figure. He's called Michiel de Ruyter and he was one of the most memorable admirals in the 17th century. I wrote a book about him and for the presentation I made a 3D model of his torso so he himself could take of his hat in a little animation. For another project this Michiel was completed and with the facial modelling software from the Hash store I created a talking model. These days Michiel is a talking painting hanging on the wall of a historical children's playground in his hometown Flusing where he was born in 1607.

In 2010 my mascot entry, a vulture on a bull, got second place, so it's nice to see the skills having advanced. Thank you everyone for voting! You are very kind. And thank you Hash for making such awesome software! And congratulations to Dusan and John for their wins!

Cheers,

Arthur

Hi everyone,

That is very cool! The name is not my username Kualrobi, but 'Arthur Scheijde' from The Netherlands.The 3D man I created is an actual historical figure. He's called Michiel de Ruyter and he was one of the most memorable admirals in the 17th century. I wrote a book about him and for the presentation I made a 3D model of his torso so he himself could take of his hat in a little animation. For another project this Michiel was completed and with the facial modelling software from the Hash store I created a talking model. These days Michiel is a talking painting hanging on the wall of a historical children's playground in his hometown Flusing where he was born in 1607.

In 2010 my mascot entry, a vulture on a bull, got second place, so it's nice to see the skills having advanced. Thank you everyone for voting! You are very kind. And thank you Hash for making such awesome software! And congratulations to Dusan and John for their wins!

Cheers,

Arthur

Goed gemaakt, arthur ;).

...and of cause congratulations to everybody else too :).

See you

*Fuchur*

• Admin

Congratulations Arthur, Dusan and Matt!

Great entries all around everyone!

I thought I had a chance... until I saw the other entries in the contest that is... ;)

And look at Matt... in a tie with himself! You so crazy.

Be forewarned, I shall have to up my game for the next contest!

Wow! I came in 33rd place? COOL! Congratulations, Dusan- love the Chicory and Coffee characters and story! WAY TO GO, Arthur! 1st place entry will look great on my V19 splashscreen! We would love to see some of your animations with this character! Great work on the contest, as always- JASON SIMONDS!

RobCat's 'Al Capone' entry from a few years back is still one of my all-time favorites. Here are some wires of my entries. On the 'Mermaid' image- I regret not using the 'Ocean' plug-in to make a better looking water. The 'Owl' was done very quickly.

M_Image contest_MC.jpg

M_Image contest2_MC.jpg

Thank-You for showing that... the 'on-location' is WAY cool! Is this a permanent museum installation? I like it!

Yes, it's a permanent installation in the Arsenaal in Flushing Zeeland. Every minute or so it repeats.

A:M Track takes some getting used to, but with some tinkering it can prove to be very effective.

great stuff.

Congratulations to the winner. And thanks to all who voted for my work. And special thanks to Robert Holmen, who convinced me to participate.

It's been nice to collaborate in the contest after all those years of absence and feeling the good vibes of this group once again. Stay positive!
  • ____ 1

• 1 month later...