Hash, Inc. Forums

colors with sparkels prj

sir fen the usa

imo it's usually a good idea to read up the manual and try most of the activities before posting on the forum. This probably isn't the best forum for this question either :\

Particles are a material and are controlled in the same way. To answer your problem look at each particle and change the attributes. I have had problems changing the color of the particle materials that came on the CD. You may want to embed your particles before trying to alter them, or even save them to a whole new spot on your hard disk.

Good luck

Ben

imo it's usually a good idea to read up the manual and try most of the activities before posting on the forum. This probably isn't the best forum for this question either :\

Particles are a material and are controlled in the same way. To answer your problem look at each particle and change the attributes. I have had problems changing the color of the particle materials that came on the CD. You may want to embed your particles before trying to alter them, or even save them to a whole new spot on your hard disk.

Good luck

Ben

sorry i should have looked where i was at. ill give it a try