• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3699 posts
  • David Higgins
  • Canberra, Australia
  • v18
  • Mac/Win
  • Contests Won:*

Posted 16 January 2010 - 02:51 PM

I know we have songs but are we going to have a soundtrack for SO? TWO had songs and one thing I think let it down was the lack of a sound track (ie no background 'theme' or 'mood' music). Songs would suddenly end and then there was nothing...... Cheers
D a v i d H i g g i n s
Canberra, Australia

#2 HomeSlice

HomeSlice

Ancient Chinese Secret

• Film
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4632 posts
  • Holmes Bryant
  • Taos, NM
  • Windows
  • Contests Won:*

Posted 16 January 2010 - 04:56 PM

It is my understanding that Angelo and Chris Caouette are still planning on doing the score for SO ... at least that's the plan. TWO did have a score ... if that's what you mean by "soundtrack". We do have songs for SO, but my opinion at the moment is that songs have to be scripted. They should tell a story or fill out the larger story or at least add something to the story. Without a song script, the temptation is too great to move the characters around randomly just to fill the time. Since no one has yet written scripts for any of the songs, I have not added them into the production schedule. But that doesn't necessarily mean there won't be any songs. My personal plan is to get the movie finished and then see if there is interest in doing the songs right.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users