Hash, Inc. Forums

Zagato Perana Z-One

Hi

I've modelled the Zagato Perana Z-One. While modelling the car, I rendered out wireframes of the progress. I put it together and uploaded the time-lapse video to YouTube

Please take a look and tell me what you think

Best watched in HD

You might not like the color adjustments I have done to the final image, I was just experimenting, I have no knowledge when it comes to color adjustment. But I hope you like it anyway

Best regards

Stian

Small teaser:

zagato_perana_z_one.jpg

Once again, Stian...you amaze!

I'd like to know your method for making that time-lapse. Very cool! I think I just watched it about 12 times... then paused and stared. TOO BAD though---it is missing the final step... ANIMATION!!! (I bet the render times would kill you.)

I LOVE IT!

You are demonstrating, that really pro work can be done with AM alson in the field of mechanicaldesign, where most designers use

other tools for similar tasks.

I wonder, how did you achieve the different linethicknesses in the wireframerendering?

Thanks!

I wonder, how did you achieve the different linethicknesses in the wireframerendering?

Not sure what you mean. Do you refer to where I have separated the car into its various parts? like the door frame and petrol cap? if so, that is because there is several splines rings around its edge, making it look like a thick spline

• 3 years later...