Hash, Inc. Forums

Installers:

Change Log
  • Fixed All

- 6601:  Percentage pose and skeltal keyframe bug

• Fixed All

- 6599:  Filepath recognition is not the same as used in master.exe and renderserver.exe

• Fixed All

- 6311:  Patch Images do not Bake

• Fixed All

- 6598:  realtime display error for textures with alpha channels

• Fixed All

- 6595:  Boolen Cutter is working from some viewpoints perfectly, but from other not....

• Fixed All

- 6539:  average normal

• Fixed All

- 6597:  Crash when rendering from a non camera view and Motionblur is active

• New All

- 6391:  Set camera to current view two new menu entries for camera objects in a chor

• Set camera to bird view" transfer the actual camera view into a birdseye view in perspective mode
    • "Set bird view from camera" transfer the actual birdseye view to the selected camera, switch to camera view and make keyframes for rotation and transformation, the birdseye view must be in perspective mode otherwise this option is not avaible
  • New All

new plugin "Textured Grid", avaible only from the objects folder self

• "Select Image", opens a image selection dialog for selecting the decalimage to use
    • "Pixel per Unit", let You define the gridsize for the create model can be a float value (as example 6.4)
    • "Subdivision x" , how many subdivision in the width axis should be createt
    • "Subdivision y" , how many subdivision in the height axis should be createt
    • "Offset (Pixel)", how much pixel the decal should moved on the gridplane in x and/or y axis , if there any other value as 0 in this editfields a wraparound for the decal is done
    • "Copies", how many models should be createt , minimum value is 1 makes only sense if a offset is used , the offset is shifted for each model
    • "Use offset for the first model",if the checkbox is checked the offset values are used also for the first created model
    • "Orientation" , in which view the grid should be created
    • "Modelname" , the name for the created model , if "Copies" > 1 then a numericalvalue is add to the name
  • Changed All

new button for "Zoom Selected Object", add this button manually from "Customize->Commands->Navigation" to a toolbar keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Shift+Z (as before), but can be changed now

if You use this from camera or light view , it creates a keyframe for the computet new rotation

• Changed All

ViewSettingsDialog added a "Apply" button applied changed settings without closing the dialog

• Changed All

Switching viewmode to perspective has now as default keyboard shortcut VK_NUMPAD9 (9 on the numpad) , only active if You have not changed any keyboard acceleration at "Customize->Commands->Keyboard" to get the default acceleration back , You need to delete the file Master.MAC(Master_64.MAC for the 64bit version) in the A:M directory

• Changed All

Particle systems speedup for Blobby (rendering) and Fluid (computation)

• Changed All

Final rendering with SSS on speedup, if OpenMP is enabled

Okay cleared cache ,uninstall all versions of AM 32bit , cleared all versions from download folder, used your link, it downloaded and said it was installing K but when it starts it shows J and the master.exe file show 3/22/2015

• Admin

Wow. I can't recall when an update to A:M was as immediately useful as this one has been already.

Specifically the Camera View addition, Textured Grid (haven't delved deeply here yet but I will soon) and.... better rendering Boolean cutters!

And I haven't had a chance to look yet at some of the others but I know the SSS speedup will be appreciated and rendering from Perspective view is something I've just committed to using for a project.

Very nice!

Edit: And oh my goodness... I completely skipped over the lineitem for ' 6311: Patch Images do not Bake'

Thank you!

Am I the only one that lost the ability to rotate my view on the local axis of a control point while modeling? A:M will only rotate on the global axis of the model when I turn it.

Is there a keyboard shortcut to turn that on or off, or is it broken?

Yes, that is what I am saying. Selecting a control point and then turning only rotates around the global axis of the model, not the local axis of the control point any more. I went back to version J and is works fine. Version K it does not.

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone confirm this feature is missing?

The backslash key (/) 'used' to toggle between a perspective view and an orthographic view in a model, action or pose. I see it is gone now in 18.0k ( I think I have K installed... splash still says J and so does the about screen...) Just wondering.

TEMP.jpg

• Hash Fellow

Matt, I'm testing v18m now and in that version, the backslash ( \ not / ) does still toggle between perspective and Orthogonal view, although the shortcut doesn't show in that menu.

Note that you can't go to Orthogonal view while looking through a camera.

• Hash Fellow

It's changed as default to Numpad9 as in the changelog written , must look why it's not displayed .

I just did a Reset Settings on v18 m and it still uses backslash as the toggle for Perspective view and doesn't use Num9.

What am I missing?

• Admin

I just did a Reset Settings on v18 m and it still uses backslash as the toggle for Perspective view and doesn't use Num9.

What am I missing?

I note that in v18L (and I checked this before on v18K when it was released) that the Number 9 (on numberpad) toggleds between Orthogonal and Perspective *only after* the view has been altered from the default camera view. In other words if you click in the Chor window and turn out of the camera view the Number 9 keystroke will work.

Downloaded V L... in a model or action/pose... the 9 key will toggle between ortho/perspective... the backslash does nothing anymore... and right click to see the view/menu has no shortcut key listed (should say 9)

I may program the backslash key to do the toggle(as Rob suggested) just because it is ingrained in my workflow...

• Admin
you could try to delete the mac file

I had to do this per Steffen's instructions in the changelog for release of v18k.

Although I don't recall every changing the default keyboard acceleration.

• Changed All

Switching viewmode to perspective has now as default keyboard shortcut VK_NUMPAD9 (9 on the numpad) , only active if You have not changed any keyboard acceleration at "Customize->Commands->Keyboard" to get the default acceleration back , You need to delete the file Master.MAC(Master_64.MAC for the 64bit version) in the A:M directory.

Because I tend to be a bit wary of deleting installed program files directly I usually rename the file, see if the new one works, and then delete the old file if all is well.