Hash, Inc. Forums

What's the status of the Anzovin Setup Machine 2?

rusty

Hi!

Rather than continuing archeological dig through the archives, lol, I'll just ask: what ever happened to the Anzovin Setup Machine II? I thought I'd heard that it was being included with AM. If not, would my plug-in still work?

Thanks for any info.

r

• 3 months later...

Hey Doug- it froze in V17/32 bit? Not good news... will it be added to V18? I don't think so, TSM2 has been graciously 'offered' to A:M users as a 3rd party rigger... the hope is that it would work when installed to V18/32bit. I need to try it in MY V17/32 bit to see if it's still a 'go'...

Hey Doug- it froze in V17/32 bit? Not good news... will it be added to V18? I don't think so, TSM2 has been graciously 'offered' to A:M users as a 3rd party rigger... the hope is that it would work when installed to V18/32bit. I need to try it in MY V17/32 bit to see if it's still a 'go'...

Hey John I tried 64 bit also and it did the same thing. I was crushed.

It is not able to work in 64bit because it is a 32 bit app, written almost 12 years ago... why it won't work in 32 bit is the mystery at hand. Do you have all the files where they need to be(HXT folder)?

I am trying to remember... been so long since I rigged a TSM2 character... did we discover that TSM2 does not work in 17 and that you should keep a copy of 16 around for this? I install my TSM2ABChxt files in my V17 HXT folder but it does not even appear as an option under 'wizards'... perhaps, Doug- the answer is to install V16 and use the TSM2 wizards there, and then save your rigged character(s) for use in 17, 18 and beyond...

• Hash Fellow

If you have a current license you can install and run 32-bit v16 on Windows.

TSM2 will not work with any current version of MacOS.

You only need the v16 to run the TSM2 plugins. TSM2 rigged models work fine in current versions of A:M, Windows or Mac.

If you have a current license you can install and run 32-bit v16 on Windows.

TSM2 will not work with any current version of MacOS.

You only need the v16 to run the TSM2 plugins. TSM2 rigged models work fine in current versions of A:M, Windows or Mac.

Rob I had it all set up and it crashed as soon as I tried to use it.

• Hash Fellow

I just tried it in 32-bit v16 in Windows 7 and it works as it always has. All three plugins worked.

You are absolutely sure you are using 32-bit v16, of course.

And you have the "TSM2" folder in the "HXT" folder in the "v16.0" folder in your "Hash" folder in your "Program Files (x86)" folder on your C drive.

And in that TSM2 folder you have the "components" folder and the "scripts folder" and they have files in them.

tsm2.JPG

Create a new blank model window.

Do RMB>Plugins>Wizards>TSM2 Builder

It crashes when you do that?

I just tried it in 32-bit v16 in Windows 7 and it works as it always has. All three plugins worked.

You are absolutely sure you are using 32-bit v16, of course.

And you have the "TSM2" folder in the "HXT" folder in the "v16.0" folder in your "Hash" folder in your "Program Files (x86)" folder on your C drive.

And in that TSM2 folder you have the "components" folder and the "scripts folder" and they have files in them.

tsm2.JPG

Create a new blank model window.

Do RMB>Plugins>Wizards>TSM2 Builder

It crashes when you do that?

I have version 17 Rob so maybe that is why it is not working.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi,

EDIT: Never mind...I copied V17 "Master0.lic" (not license0) to the AM16 folder and it said wrong license number but copying the AM18 .lic file worked.

(disregard)

Just stumbled onto this thread...installed the 32bit version of AM16. When I run it I'm asked for an activation code. I do not seem to have a license0 file in my version 17 folder (I displayed system and hidden files).

Suggestions?

Thanks!

Rusty