Hash, Inc. Forums

Logo

Maniac

• 3 months later...

Not too shabby, You should keep in mind "what if I want to print this on something". I do quite a bit of logo work for many companies and also end up fixing logos designed by others so they can actually be printed. Often people go for glitz over design and over embellish the look with gradations, glows, fades, and transparency effects that are not possible to print on most mediums such as offset, screen printing etc. Or if they are they are restricted to digital or 4 color process which subjects them to the mercy of the printer and what ever lousy ICC profile they happened to load for the day.

I like both logos, the beer one would make a nice 1 color logo if you do a head on shot of it, reduce it down to some simple fills and would look nice embroidered on hats in 3 or 4 spot colors.

The world logo also has a nice layout too it. You might want to bring attention to the name, the color of the font is too similar in tone so it gets lost on the rest of the design. Add a glow around it or change the color and play back the rest of the elements. Nice work!