Hash, Inc. Forums

bus stop wip

TheSpleen

oh so help me i love this. second day laughing at the same motion+reaction. you've really got me with this one. the very round eyes, the reaper's expression.

i'm beginning to wonder if he has lice?

and worried 'cause the scythe is so beak-like...

• 3 weeks later...

:lol::lol::lol:

ok ok ok now i know why you're called TheSpleen - i'm splitting mine laughing at your films.

this is so brilliant that there's an interesting dilemma with today's clip:

the one trying to fly out of the trash can. it's too good to start the clip.

seriously. he's like a punchline he's so good. he stole the show completely.

it wasn't until the fourth (5th?) viewing i discovered the darling discombobulated bulgy-eye in the drain.

your films could make a.. running joke i think it's called? is it? was that weird? not my first language! i mean that they would be strewn between other films. in which case the pappy bird picking reaper probably works better in the shorter version? it would amplify the reaper-dynamic and the delectable end result; starting small, building up.

is there an after life special?

How about if we didn't have any fart jokes? :unsure:

I am not using any fart joke.

but if someone does then I see nothing wrong with a good fart.

farts are funny, even to women, the fart joke is a classic used for thousands of years.

I am willing to bet Shakespeare had a fart joke at the ready if needed.

• Admin

You are out of control.

I love it. :)

I am not using any fart joke.

Cool... and opportunity to express my opinion on fart jokes. Gotta mark this day on my calendar.

My one true test in the 'I've given up and don't know how to make this thing work' category is the use of toilet humor.

A fart joke almost never fails to get a laugh (if nothing else the shock value alone tends to work) but it's rarely the kind of laugh you want associated with your work in the long term. Side splitting laughter may ensue but it will still devalue the work.

Better to understand how the anticipatory build up of the sequence led to an expected outcome but the presentation of a different result caught the audience off guard, then reset the scene for a different joke.

Gene ... I'm digging the Grim Reaper ... Not sure how the Audubon Society feels about all the bird carnage but that's their problem. Nice job!

Rodney wrote regarding using fart jokes: "Better to understand how the anticipatory build up of the sequence led to an expected outcome but the presentation of a different result caught the audience off guard" ....

If that doesn't perfectly describe what a fart is then I don't know what else could ... :lol:

ahhh. it was so good i had to back and watch all the others.

when clicking the third, the family-part, i recieved this error message:

"500 Internal Server Error

Sorry, something went wrong.

A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation.

If you see them, show them this:"

and then a bunch of code. it felt so right, the kind of message you get in Spleenland, that i can't be bothered to worry whether it was a virus...

ahhh. it was so good i had to back and watch all the others.

when clicking the third, the family-part, i recieved this error message:

"500 Internal Server Error

Sorry, something went wrong.

A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation.

If you see them, show them this:"

and then a bunch of code. it felt so right, the kind of message you get in Spleenland, that i can't be bothered to worry whether it was a virus...

well?

Did ya show em?