Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Pose Slider Glitch in v19f?

Hey, can someone check to see if creating a pose and editing it works correctly in version 19F?

I'm in the middle of something and had to go back a version to get it to work, so can't make a choreography to report it.

On the Mac side, it makes the indicator on the pose slider bar disappear. You can click on it and move around and things will happen, but the bar remains blank. On the Windows side, it seemed to appear while you were actually clicking on it, but then disappeared once you unclicked.

It might just be something on my side, but wanted to make sure.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I haven't seen that issue, Mark. I have had problems with using the eye-dropper to select a bone after the first attempt though...it just won't do it for me for some reason. It works when the eye-dropper automatically appears when adding a constraint, but, if you pick the wrong bone and then try to correct it, it hasn't worked for me.

• 2 months later...

I'm a little late to the game on this one, but I did discover a relatively simple work-around in version 19.0f on my Mac when I discovered that newly-created pose sliders did not display the indicator bar. I'm posting my solution here because I know how much of a show stopper this issue can be for the affected users if they are trying to create a model.

The problem occurs when the pose slider is left with the default "-not set-" state in the PWS. To resolve the issue, you need to open the disclosure triangle for your model in the PWS and open User Properties. If any pose shows up as -not set- you'll need to add a default percentage value for the slider.

image.png

Once that's taken care of, your pose sliders should work again with a visible indicator that you can click and drag about like normal.

Hope this helps anyone stuck at a pose slider dead end in version 19.0f.

Best,

Chris