March 2012 v17.0 Public Beta Announcement
v17.0 Beta InviteHello Animation:Master User;
We would like to invite you to join in the Animation Master V17.0 Public Beta. This Beta invite is open to anyone with an Active Animation Master v16.0 License. You can download the Beta installers on the Hash, Inc. Forums
What's New in v17.0
- Faster Render Times V17.0 is faster then v16.0 and now uses SSE3 & SSE4 instruction set. If if target CPU supports SSE4 instruction set the installer will not install an SSE4 optimized version.
- Add Render Nodes, now included free in A:M! Net Render can operate like a small render farm on your multi-core computer or can distribute rendering out to up to 8 render nodes across your LAN. Net Render's multiple job-queuing facility will be useful even for single core users. Additional Nodes can be purchased Here.
- More To Come!There will be more information to come as we get closer to release. You can keep uptodate by checking the Change Log. & The Animation Master Forums
Other recent A:M additions:
- Enhanced Selection Filters aid quick isolation of any user-defined set of elements for key framing and timeline editing. Want to focus on just "left fingers" and "right toes" and "middle tentacle"? You can make a filter for that!
- OpenEXR file format, the industry standard for for HDR imagery and advanced compositing needs.
- V17 for PC enables the new Jenpy Screen Space Ambient Occlusion plug in for dramatically faster AO lighting effects. Free version available on the A:M forum! Here!
- A zillion* stability enhancements
- New Users
- Online Store
- A:M Track2
- A:M Paint