Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Classic Enterprise Bridge
Hash, Inc. Forums > Featured > Work In Progress / Sweatbox
Darkwing
So while working on Red Squad and doing university, I decided to pick up another project! This time, modeling the original bridge of the USS Enterprise! I found some amazingly detailed blueprints of not just the floor plan, but everything to console layouts, it's really cool! So here's my start on it!

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Shelton
Excellent start
robcat2075
Nice bevels!
Wildsided
Great start Darkwing, also good choice on where to start. Most of important part of the bridge for a captain? Somewhere to park his backside.
Darkwing
QUOTE(robcat2075 @ Nov 13 2011, 11:26 AM) *
Nice bevels!

Thanks! Thanks to you, I pretty much bevel everything now. Adds a whole other level of quality to the models I think smile.gif

QUOTE(Wildsided @ Nov 13 2011, 12:36 PM) *
Great start Darkwing, also good choice on where to start. Most of important part of the bridge for a captain? Somewhere to park his backside.

Yup wink.gif

And here's some more progress!
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Wildsided
Gotta agree the world looks better with bevels....that should be a T-shirt
Vertexspline
Looking Nice Darkwing. Capt Kirk would be happy with such a lounge chair to battle all the evils of the Universe with.
Darkwing
QUOTE(Wildsided @ Nov 13 2011, 03:33 PM) *
Gotta agree the world looks better with bevels....that should be a T-shirt

Hit up cafepress wink.gif

QUOTE(Vertexspline @ Nov 13 2011, 04:12 PM) *
Looking Nice Darkwing. Capt Kirk would be happy with such a lounge chair to battle all the evils of the Universe with.

Thanks! biggrin.gif

I love how this has taken precedence over my Stats homework. Obviously I have my priorities wrong... tongue.gif
largento
Lookin' good, Darkwing! Looking forward to the flythrough video when it's done. Somewhere I've got a Star Trek sound effects CD with like a one or two minute bridge sound effects mix. I think it might be in storage, though.
mouseman
QUOTE(robcat2075 @ Nov 13 2011, 08:26 AM) *
Nice bevels!

QUOTE(Wildsided @ Nov 13 2011, 12:33 PM) *
... the world looks better with bevels ...

I'll have to remember those quotes should I ever need a pick-up line. Uh, for a 3D character, not for myself!

Darkwing, I'm enjoying watching your progress. Looking good!
Darkwing
Thanks everyone! Here's all I have at the moment, just railings

Click to view attachment
Hollynorthup
Nice! Keep it up... wondering what the bridge looks like with those lights wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.