Okay, this'll seem silly but bear with me...
With a revised TaoA:M under way, is there a way we can upgrade A:M's current default ground plane?
- The current Ground plane isn't even a proper extrusion of a spline which makes quickly editing it something of a pain.
It's easier (and seriously, it is easy) just to replace the default model but because it is A:M's default it'll always come back again.
- Should we develop a new 'TaoA:M approved' method of managing/switching the Ground Plane to other pre-made sets?
- Would users be interested in such a thing?
Some would be utterly simple while others would be very complex; thus demonstrating concepts and examples of composition, lighting and environmental animation and effects).
As some of these assets exist already (Cornell Box anyone?) it may just be a matter of collecting and organizing the resources available.
- Perhaps, like the Camera Rig, something similar could builtfor the Ground Plane?
- User level solutions that work really well can inspire further development and enhancement A:M.
When v17 is released perhaps it could usher in a new default 'look' as well.
Your thoughts? Ideas? Recipes?
Are you happy with the Ground Plane we've got already?