Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Little kid
Hash, Inc. Forums > Featured > Special Topics > Design Dynamics presents
Shelton
Thought I would add a child in the mix of everything

Steve
Shelton
Got some shorts on him and this weekend will have a chance to finish him out.

Steve rolleyes.gif

John Bigboote
Great proportions. Looks like he has the capacity for mischief!
TheSpleen
great work!
steve392
Nice work Steve I know from experiance that kids are very dificult to make look right and you got it,the sneakers look great aswell .Now thats talking American I think
mtpeak2
Looks great Steve, though the chest looks a bit pumped up for a little kid.
kwhitaker
nice work, looking foward to seeing him all done. smile.gif
Shelton
Thanks everyone! Mark I agree and had not caught this. I will make changes to the chest.

Steve

Edit

Changed chest and open the cheek area as well
johnl3d
Great Model could never do that only thing I want to mention is head is a little to large at least to me
Zaryin
I think it's looking pretty good so far. I would lessen the brow and make the eyes even a little larger than they are now.
Shelton
Thanks John and Jeff. Will look at both of those issues.

Steve
mouseman
Nice progress. What are your plans for hair?
Shelton
Hi Chris

Working on the hair right now. It is going to be a full head of hair using Hair rather than a cap.

Corrected the sock area, reworked the chin and added the ears. On to the mouth and the clean up. hair should be ready tomorrow.

Steve
Zaryin
Wow, who would think ears would make such a big difference. Nice, he's really coming along.
Shelton
I know Jeff, it was like an alien, now it looks more human. Anyway got to run and take care of some computer networks. Won't have a chance to get to the hair until prpobably tomorrow. mad.gif

Steve

Shelton
just started to play with the hair, but even with 100 density and sss and Fast AO was 2:24 a frame at 720p. Not to bad

Steve

jason1025
QUOTE(Shelton @ Jul 10 2011, 09:18 PM) *
just started to play with the hair, but even with 100 density and sss and Fast AO was 2:24 a frame at 720p. Not to bad

Steve

His skin is going a little too blue, try more red. in the SSS
Zaryin
You might need to increase your AO intensity, or try adding a light pointing towards the character from the way of the camera. I hope that made sense, haha.
Shelton
I restarted am and the skin tones moved back to red. I had to go out of town for work for a few days. Maybe to slow at updating this section.

Steve
TheSpleen
great stuff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.