Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Minecraft - Fanart
Hash, Inc. Forums > Featured > Work In Progress / Sweatbox
agep
Hi guys
I've just completed a fanart video. It is some kind of intro maybe? not sure what to call it.
It is based of the game Minecraft which I have become an addict of. Heavy use of Newton smile.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ7UuxBRV5I

Click to view attachment
HomeSlice
Ha! I love that stack of boxes on top of the "A". I kept waiting for them to fall, but they refused...
I've heard Minecraft can be very addicting.
robcat2075
I'd call that a "Teaser"

Looks good!
Meowx
Haha, awesome short. The newton is perfect for it!

<- fellow minecraft addict
NancyGormezano
Fun! well done!
largento
Bravo!

itsjustme
Great stuff, Stian!
tbenefi33
Awesome job.
johnl3d
Great clip
Walter Baker
Sweet!!!!
thejobe
i cant stop playing minecraft... someone help me....
pixelplucker
2.5 million people bought that @ 14 euros ea.? Think I'm in the wrong business hehe
agep
QUOTE(pixelplucker @ Jun 21 2011, 01:00 AM) *
2.5 million people bought that @ 14 euros ea.? Think I'm in the wrong business hehe
Yeah, and it is not out of beta yet! The official release is this autumn I believe
MMZ_TimeLord
Stian,

Nice work! I too am addicted to Minecraft. I run a small server for some friends and have a blast.

I've been away from A:M for far too long I think. I'll post a Windows 7 boot animation I made shortly.

Cheers!
Glob Studios
Never played Minecraft, but I love your teaser. Good work!

-Vance
totlover
this is amazing! i am insanely addicted to minecraft so seeing this was just awesome.
agep
Thanks guys!
Vertexspline
that's a nice minecraft thematic Scene indeed.....only played the demo but it was fun.

Rich
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.