Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just a wooden Sword
Hash, Inc. Forums > Featured > Special Topics > Just a Wooden Sword
kwhitaker
Hi
it's been a while, I've been working on other models for different scenes, and time slips away.
in this clip i have tried to capture water, not the eases thing I've done.
just a catch up, both William and Onton are in the hands of witch Lena, the companion's are trying to get there.
Thanks for following along smile.gif
Shelton
I love your rendering!

Steve

TheSpleen
that looks good!
ptiversen
QUOTE(Shelton @ Jan 10 2011, 07:18 PM) *
I love your rendering!

Steve

DIDO that... I can't wait to see it finished.

Tony.
MJL
Kat, I've been following your WIP's since I first got A:M and joined in the Forum 2 1/2 years ago. I just want to tell you how much phenomenal progress I have seen in your work over that time. In all aspects of production. You have really come a long way in developing your production skills and showcasing your talent. Excellent work!
NancyGormezano
QUOTE(kwhitaker @ Jan 10 2011, 04:39 PM) *
i have tried to capture water, not the eases thing I've done.

Nice job on the water!
kwhitaker
Thank you all !! Your encouraging words make it all fun.
mouseman
I love seeing your new segments!

I was mesmerized the first time I saw the ripples coming out from the hands in the water, that was a really nice touch.
kwhitaker
moving water has been a challenge, it's like something one could go back and add or change,and change again,
but to get the story told is the point, tongue.gif i keep telling my self. Thank you mouseman
nino banano
nice water effect smile.gif
kwhitaker
Thank you 'nino banano' , it was all a series of this and that, and hoped it resembled something like water. thanks again smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.