Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Status of "Bus Stop"? ...
Hash, Inc. Forums > Featured > Community Projects > BUS STOP!
wedgeeguy
Hi ...
Just wondering ... Thanks!

robcat2075
I'll get to it.
mouseman
I just noticed that I missed out on animating the arms for one of the characters for part of my animation. It took me about 30 minutes to fix. Would you accept an update?

(I'm re-rendering now. I think my new laptop might finish by morning, as opposed to my old laptop which took 36 hours, if I recall.)
robcat2075
QUOTE(mouseman @ Jan 11 2011, 10:44 PM) *
I just noticed that I missed out on animating the arms for one of the characters for part of my animation. It took me about 30 minutes to fix. Would you accept an update?

That would be fabulous.
mouseman
Here is a ZIP file with the complete set of frames re-rendered.
robcat2075
It's... "real close now."

Click to view attachment

TheSpleen
looking forward to it
John Bigboote
SLOW DOWN! Seriously though, looking good(although kinda dark)... is that real AO or FastAO? Can't wait to see what tricks you have in store with that rope...!
robcat2075
That's real AO. The factory settings in the official PRJ.
robcat2075
Really, really, really close now.

Mark, how are those shadows doing?
robcat2075
It's "THIS" close
mtpeak2
Looking forward to it.

As Matt said, your render looks dark. Was that in v16? If you compare it to the image you posted in the download thread, it's not the same.
mtpeak2
It looks as though you have the "ambiance intensity" set to 50% in the chor. I would check that, if I were you.

I did a test render at 50% and got the same results as you.
robcat2075
QUOTE(mtpeak2 @ Mar 12 2011, 09:03 PM) *
It looks as though you have the "ambiance intensity" set to 50% in the chor. I would check that, if I were you.

I did a test render at 50% and got the same results as you.

I fixed that a while ago. thanks.
mtpeak2
Cool!
thumperness
I know this is done because I have watched it, but I can not find it to show my kids.

Where is the link to the final version? huh.gif
robcat2075
QUOTE(thumperness @ Sep 19 2011, 12:49 PM) *
I know this is done because I have watched it, but I can not find it to show my kids.

Where is the link to the final version? huh.gif

Here you go...

http://www.hash.com/forums/index.php?s=&am...st&p=347649
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.