1) Download this zip containing the set
Click to view attachment
(Thanks to mtpeak2 for making the fabulous set!)
2) unzip it to your hard drive
3) load the PRJ for your version of A:M. There are versions for v13, v14 and v15. We don't have a version for before v13; not yet anyway.
4) Animate your scene in the Choreography.
Every scene begins with a bus pulling away to reveal this view of a bus stop. You animate what is happening at this bus stop after the bus pulls away...until the next bus arrives to cover up the scene again. You don't animate the bus. I'll add that in post.
5) you can use your characters or any stock A:M characters
6) shorter is probably better.
6b) Use your good judgment on content. I reserve the grand power to not use something if it's unsuitable for mass viewing but I'm sure that will not be a problem.
7) leave the camera and lights where they are.
8) you can add sound or leave your scene silent
8) Rendering Update: In your Options Panel set rendering to "use camera Settings". That will load the settings stored with the camera when you go to render.
The camera is set to render to a JPG series. An image series was chosen instead of Quicktime so you wouldn't have to render your animation all in one stretch.
The camera is set to render at 720x405.
If you prefer you may up the resolution to 854x480 when you go to render. This is 40% more pixels and will take 40% more time to render.
I'll edit the video at the larger size and upscale smaller renders to fit. Either size is acceptable.
9) Get done by: October
10) I will edit together everyone's segment
ask questions below if you have them
Have fun! I'm sure we will see some great stuff!