- Windows Installer (Web Activated Yearly Subscription)
- Windows Installer (CD Box version Update) volume name HASH
- Mac Installer (Web Activated Yearly Subscription)
- Mac Installer (CD Box version Update) volume-name HASH
fixed since last release:
- 0005523 [Installation (Intel)] No netrender binaries in the AMnet instal..... (sgross) - resolved.
- 0005239 [_ Not Selected _] hair color does not change color overtime (sgross) - resolved.
- 0005202 [Hair] Hair system does not colour correctly (sgross) - resolved.
- 0005479 [_Other] Having to Force Quit When A:M Cannot Interface With Finder (sgross) - resolved.
- 0005400 [Particle Systems] Diffuse Color and Transparency of Hair Emitter Surface Properties Do Not Follow The Timeline-Channel-Driven Parameters (sgross) - resolved.
- 0005380 [Hair] Change hair diffuse color over length doesn't work (sgross) - resolved.
- 0005462 [Particle Systems] Hair color not keyable along length of hair (sgross) - resolved.
- 0005518 [Hair] Hair not using color of surface color (sgross) - resolved.
- 0005525 [Realtime] Opengl crashes when switching to shaded with a bitmap texture (sgross) - resolved.
- 0005521 [Modeling] Shaded view crashes progam on any model in Version H (sgross) - resolved.
- 0005533 [Modeling] Randome crashes in Version H while modeling a simple vase. see attached (sgross) - resolved.
- 0005526 [Rendering] Render Window - File Name dialogue lockup (sgross) - resolved.
- 0005510 [Interface] A:M does not remember to Use Settings from The Camera (sgross) - resolved.
- 0005524 [Interface] Libraries not remembered in Hash directories (sgross) - resolved.
- 0005528 [Particle Systems] baking particle fails , if systems having more than one instance (sgross) - resolved.
- 0005529 [Interface] Grammar error on Camera settings dialog (sgross) - resolved.
- decals are now always written to disk (standard as png , if not avaible as tga, but this should never happend)
- decals are numbered ,if such a file still exist , can changed to overwritten when starting Bakesurface with the Shift-key holding down
- experimental added transparency map (alpha channel) (#0005520) (not marked as resolved yet)
- displaying the cp position now rounded to 1e-9 , (before 1e-4) (sometimes cp are not at the expected position , in special if they should be at 0)
- when You change a value there , now You can use also exponents means 1e-3 or 1E-3 is correct converted to 0,001
- drawing calls (all modes) returning immediatly, if no particles from this emitter are emmited (little speedup)
- emitting calls now returning immediatly, if the trigger value not reached (little speedup)
Particle systems Hair
- added new propertie for "Hair system" "Accurate hair transparency" default ON affects only final rendering and when the hair has transparency != 0% switching it to OFF, will render hair systems much faster , when their transparency is changed , but the transparency is not rendered correct
- a sample can downloaded at www.sgross.com\am_test\ACCU_TRANS.zip (accu_off_hsp16.tga is the file rendered with this setting is off)
- for testing hairs I have used www.sgross.com\am_test\hairtest.zip