Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just a wooden Sword
Hash, Inc. Forums > Featured > Special Topics > Just a Wooden Sword
kwhitaker
Hi
I just got a new laptop, first time ever. I always had a desktop. This has been a challenge with windows7 installing old software, that's not compatible with win 7 and contacting software . The speakers are still a mystery to me, so if the sound in this clip is off, that's why wink.gif . Anyway i have gone forward, skipped a couple of clips, because i'm still working on them. Even the colors seem a bit different . Thanks for watching, your thought's are welcome smile.gif
robcat2075
Good scene. The music is competing with the dialog a bit.

It's very dark at the start. Some backlight from "the moon" would help outline them better. There's a few comments about "night" lighting in the tuts link in my sig.
kwhitaker
The music is competing with the dialog a bit.

It's very dark at the start. Some backlight from "the moon" would help outline them better. There's a few comments about "night" lighting in the tuts link in my sig.

Thanks I'll tun down the music track in the finial edit. i did use a blue light. but it could use a bit more light. your night" lighting tut is very helpful, as all of them are. thank you robcat

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.