Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Exercise 4
Hash, Inc. Forums > Technical Direction and Development (Learning Animation:Master) > The Art of Animation:Master (TaoA:M) < New Users Start Here! > TaoA:M and the A:M Technical Reference
ref
It is easy to get side-tracked in this forum. A lot of information.
That's a good thing.
ref
TheSpleen
looks good, a bit more angle on the camera would let us see more of it, but looked good. biggrin.gif
robcat2075
Yes, Spleen is right that a side view would be a more advantageous angle but I think you succeeded at the essential lesson which was keyframing that motion. Good work! Onward!
ref
QUOTE(robcat2075 @ Feb 9 2009, 02:20 AM) *
Yes, Spleen is right that a side view would be a more advantageous angle but I think you succeeded at the essential lesson which was keyframing that motion. Good work! Onward!

ref
Thanks. I moved the camera and did a preview render and the lighting went nuts. I have been playing with it but do not understand it yet.
I tried researching keylight and rim.
I am going to do a new chor to see where the lighting is at the start.

ref
ref
a bit more angle on the camera would let us see more of it, but looked good.

QUOTE(robcat2075 @ Feb 9 2009, 02:20 AM)

The side view is better.
had a problem with the back round. it got too dark. I could not see all of the knight.

as Roseanna Hanna danna would say "It's always gotta be somthin"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.